Security at adilas.biz is provided within the system architecture and by Hostek. Hostek is a leading, managed technology, I.T. infrastructure, and Web hosting company that has been around since 1998.
Adilas backups are provided and stored on-site at Hostek. Operations are based out of Tulsa, Oklahoma, and have data centers (with redundancy and backup) in St. Louis, Missouri, and Ashburn, Virginia.
Architectural security protocol for Adilas includes:
- SQL injection countermeasures
- DNS resolution and DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) mitigation
- VPN web server and database connections
Security protocol for Adilas includes:
- SOC-2 Certified & PCI-Compliant data centers
- Perimeter firewall and server antivirus
- Nefarious network traffic detection and mitigation
Data loss protocol for Adilas includes:
- Daily mirrored backups at multiple secure data centers.
- Code repositories
- 24/7 access to system, network, and data center engineers and administrators